Building The Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Building The Future

Problem solving

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Degrees?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Best Degrees?  Empty
PostSubject: Best Degrees?    Best Degrees?  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:12 pm

I looked at high paying and desirable job listings and worked backwards to see how one could work themselves into being qualified for such. The best solution I found was an IT degree. A person can start with even a two year IT degree and get experience and work his way up. This is a field where it really is possible to work up and gain a lot of work experience. Government and military jobs especially hire for this, but so does the private sector.

Colleges and Universities are of course going to try to sell you on anything they offer as being a good choice. You can't always listen to them.

Overall I feel that work does not pay in the United States. The only thing that really pays is owning the means of production/a business or having good connections with the business owners. Tax code favors business as does the culture. Even with a degree most businesses will take advantage of you and try to drive down your wages, act abusively towards you, cut you down etc. It is best to have some sort of group you are involved in. This is why groups like skull and bones, free masons etc. exist. It's better to get a degree and work for a family member, or a society member etc. who isn't out to exploit you to the fullest extent possible. Beyond that list other degree options and why you think they rank well above average in career returns. I would definitely say business management ranks up there.
Back to top Go down
https://achievement.iftopic.com

Best Degrees?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Building The Future :: Information Sharing :: Education-
Jump to: