Building The Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Building The Future

Problem solving

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Concept of Networking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Concept of Networking Empty
PostSubject: The Concept of Networking   The Concept of Networking EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:58 am

This forum and any group I may form is based on an idea of networking with others who share similar attitudes, ideas and goals. This will appeal to perhaps 1% or less of the population. Most people are programmed to just do what they are told, or work for someone else, or expect some kind of external savior. If someone joins up with the forum and has ideas or wants to get involved it may be that I personally can't do anything for them. The point is to try to find as many people as possible (even if that means 1 person) and get them involved. The goal is quality over quantity. It is just to find people who are similarly goal oriented and willing to take their destiny into their own hands.

So this is more about the format- the ideas, the organization, connecting with others who support those ideas rather than being about me or any individual involved. You should believe in the ideas, in the format (such as the forum itself being a useful tool) and so on, rather than believe in me personally.
Back to top Go down
https://achievement.iftopic.com

The Concept of Networking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Building The Future :: Personal Achievement :: Networking-
Jump to: