Building The Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Building The Future

Problem solving

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brainstorming Session

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Brainstorming Session Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorming Session   Brainstorming Session EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:30 am

We can later give these issues their own topic after it has been decided that they are worth perusing. We should start with one issue as too many issues would divide our resources too much to be effective at this point. 

Here's the list I've compiled so far. #1 is the primary cause of the rest, but fixing that alone can't change very much. I'd like to present this list to the group and have people focus on one or more of these 8 things. Whatever they feel they have the most to offer towards a
solution. Before I do, do we have any additions or things that we'd like to remove from the list?

1. Lack of moral education
2. Unbalanced social views on equality
3. Biased media
4. Lack of accountability
5. War profiteering
6. Private centralized banking
7. Lack of separation in corporations and state.
8. Foreign aid/military presence

Once an issue is decided we must decide HOW we will act upon it. In some cases raising awareness or education might be the main (or only course of action). For example, in regards to centralized banking we obviously can't over throw the banking system. Raising awareness would be the main focus. Other social problems could involve more direct action. one example would be the lack of moral education. We could organize work shops or other real activities to spread a sense of social responsibility among others. 
Back to top Go down
https://achievement.iftopic.com

Brainstorming Session
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Building The Future :: Philanthropic Activity :: Targeted Action-
Jump to: