Building The Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Building The Future

Problem solving

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Purpose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

My Purpose Empty
PostSubject: My Purpose   My Purpose EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:52 am

It is not really difficult to be a millionaire in the United States if you have a few basic resources. At the same time, without those resources it is very easy to live in extreme poverty. And in a similar way it is easy to have a lot of other problems if you lack certain resources. What resources?

Mostly human resources.

Some people may come from a really good family who works together. I don't.

There is a need for human resources because the majority of people in society are incompetent and they are users and abusers. If you go to work at most jobs doing twice the work as everybody else does not lead to any kind of promotion or advancement. Adding a million dollars a year to the balance sheet of the company you work for will not bring your wages above the $10,000 or so annually they pay you. There is more of a rank system. If you have a college degree, social connections, the right family etc. you get put into a high level job that requires little from you and you get huge pay checks. If you don't have those things you get put into a low ranking job with low pay checks. What work you contribute to the company or your own personal competence means very little. This is made worse if you are a white male because there are also opportunities and special treatment available for "minorities". Everything seems to matter except for what you bring to the table.

Is this smart? No, it's stupid. Most people I deal with in life are incredibly stupid. Society is full of kinds of examples of stupid. We can be much more successful by simply forming together in a group with minimal standards that weeds out these forms of stupid.

What I will give are some concrete examples of why someone should join my group:

If I can find a person or people with similar interests and character as myself we can easily be of great value to each other. This might not be immediate. It might take several years before any plan gets off the ground. It could be sooner. There must be a belief in the ideas of the community. A belief in competence, altruism, minimal standards, team work etc.

We share information and also collaborative projects with each other, as well as friendship and teamwork in general. Different members can operate on different levels that they feel comfortable with. What defines us is a unique culture. we have a "can do" culture. We have a culture of competency, that reveres excellence and accomplishment. We have minimal standards and shared underlying values (we believe success is good for example). This is in contrast to most people who whine about how it can't be done, who believe we are all the same and cry about being a victim rather than put effort into rising up themselves, that always sees themselves as the loser and so on. We are built on some painstakingly simple underlying ideas, but these ideas are often not shared by the "loser" culture that surrounds us.

On a very simple level it is nearly impossible to find real friends. The majority of friends and family are very un-evolved. If I need them for the slightest thing they aren't there. If my tire blows out and I just need someone to come pick me up, I could pay that person money or return the favor. It's a great value to me, rather than to lose my job or something due to a problem that could easily be fixed by a small amount of help. Team work is simply logical. Getting along with others, thinking about the needs of others, having loyalty, considerate behavior etc. is just common sense. The vast majority of people I meet don't have this common sense.

This is one reason I tie everything into an I.Q. test. A lot of the poor behavior seems to relate to some kind of brain damage that the majority of people I meet seem to exhibit. These concepts are really extremely simple. It's always good to have someone who can have your back in an emergency. Some people may understand this superficially, but are unable to act on it. They might understand its good to be reliable, but then always show up late. So its important to not only believe certain things, but to have actions that reflect those beliefs.

Look I'm not perfect in any way, shape or form. But I just put a tiny minimal effort into accomplishing something if I can (even though my life is one of failure due largely to my surroundings). I also try to be considerate of other people and keep my word. These are just very simple acts of character. Most people lack character. So there is this huge advantage in just connecting with other people who have similar character.

Yet even if someone is not interested in this more direct friendship it is possible to create very simple business deals that work on any scale.

The average person lacks resources so he is stuck just working for someone else like a slave. Some people may be lucky enough to find a good job for a good boss, but a lot of us work for absurdly low wages, get mistreated by employers, work with moron co-workers etc. Yet to start our own business seems impossible due to the vast amount of research and resources. Yet is it?

With simple team work even a totally impoverished person could become an investor. There are houses that sell for very little money (say $20,000 ). Ten people could each put $2,000 into a pool and purchase the house and then divide duties and rent the house for a profit. As capital builds in this first investment, a second investment can be bought and so on. As capital increases one could buy a subway franchise, one could expand to own all sorts of other businesses. Yet for one person to do it alone often means trying to be an expert at many different things and devoting huge amounts of time to learning everything. It's easier to just assign a task to each person.

There is a high level of trust needed and checks and balances which can be administered. This is why this is more about lifelong friendships and partnerships rather than something in passing. There can also be many other social ideals and such tied to it, but there doesn't need to be.

Doesn't a normal business work this way? If you go to work at a local Applebees don't they simply pool their resources to fund the company and then assign  specific tasks to each employee? YES! But the difference is if you go into an Applebees they don't have any standard weeding out the smart from dumb, the thieves from the honest etc. Unless you have some advanced degrees or connections with "insiders" you will start out being highly exploited for wages well below what you contribute, working along side people who often are total low lifes and pulling their dead weight as well. Your hard work and talent is likely not to be rewarded. I don't mean to pick on Applebees it's the same in any common entry level job, unless you are extremely lucky. The difference here is you do the same thing you would do anyway, but instead you take a greater role (and responsibility) in the business and you have a much much greater reward.

There are also other ways to make yourself wealthier by working as a team. The possibilities are nearly endless. The tasks are so simple I would think a total moron could understand them. Most people I meet can't understand them or for some reason unwilling to act on them.

So I'll put my efforts into just trying to find some people with a brain and a willingness to reach out and try something, and who have a strong sense of loyalty and long term commitment.

What I do get a lot of is total nonsense. If I say "here is an opportunity to buy an investment that will give a 20% annual return, I think we can work together and make this happen" the person will say

"you are poor. What do you know?" well my own wealth has nothing to do with the numbers involved in this investment. Here is some literature you can consult if you aren't sure about this type of investing.

"Yes but why try we will just fail anyway" Or some other type of nonsense. Anyone involved just needs to understand that this does not rest on me being able to hold your hand like a baby and "lead" you. There rather needs to be a commitment to the foundational ideas and the concept of the group. It should be a group of equals (in term of character and competence) or near equals who can bring their own ideas or resources to the table. I'm not sure why so many are incapable of the most crude and rudimentary aspects of survival.

The other factor are those people who are weak. They are very cowardly and don't want to stand up against anything in life, so it's easier for them to slip into some easy job and be told what to do. So I guess this is only for a specific kind of person who can take a little bit of a leadership role and act senseable and who can co-operate and work in a group with others.

We might also get other kinds of complaints/excuses like there are no members. Or nothing is immediately happening. I'll just commit myself to forming this group and working on these ideas and projects for the rest of my life. Instead of whining and crying about how conditions are not perfect, I simply do the work necessary. I don't worry about if it is going to fail. The reason is it doesn't make sense to do so. If you have a complaint- offer a solution. Do not complain just for the sake of complaining. It does me no good to worry about failure or success. Whatever happens happens and I just do the right thing and put forth a reasonable effort. Instead many people actually sabotage their own success by worrying about whether it will fail or not.

If I'm hungry I plant some seeds and try to grow a farm. If I fail, I cross that bridge when it happens. If I succeed, then I eat. I don't whine and say "why plant the seeds because they might not grow. Why can't someone else have the crop already grown for me. I need someone to tell me what to do. I hate uncertainty" and so on. There needs to be a certain attitude in people who are willing to work towards goals and not spend a lot of time with self defeating thought or behaviors.

So here we have a very basic concept that is a very valuable tool that can really empower and quite literally en-rich members who join, yet about 99.9% of people I meet will have no interest in it and/or no compatibility with it. I seek that fraction of a percent who can be useful to me and to themselves.

Some people may think that I have some ulterior motive as well. I must want something from them. If they understand the painstakingly simple concept that even a five year old should be able to grasp, then they would realize that their success IS my success. In a cooperative group, we each have a direct interest in helping the other. It works much like a family. In some ways it is a family. It is not rocket science, but some people will refuse to get it, so it becomes a waste of time really trying to explain it in absurd detail. I just mention some of the odd-ball comments I have gotten from people in the past and explain how they are absurd and illogical.
Back to top Go down
https://achievement.iftopic.com

My Purpose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Building The Future :: Personal Achievement :: Forum Rules etc.-
Jump to: