Building The Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Building The Future

Problem solving

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opportunity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Opportunity   Opportunity EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 pm

I am considering learning a couple different languages, obtaining a bachelor degree and looking into military work, but besides that I might start some of my own business ventures, which anyone living near me could participate in. I could also help with relocating, or relocate myself for the right people. I would work on doing one of these things or all of them. Our strategy must be pliable and adapt to the situation:

1. Buy a lawnmower etc. get customers and cut grass.

2. Buy equipment for paining houses and get contracts and jobs.

3. Buy equipment for appliance repair and repair appliances.

I would probably use my SUV for transportation. Now you may say painting houses or something is something a child could do. It's possible to make $2,000 a week. There's huge earning potential here. The key is you aren't working for someone else who is going to keep 90% of what you earn and toss you an hourly paycheck. As well I'm not too interested in making money off of you. I just want partners and I want to work with normal human beings. Not thieves, not people who argue all the time, not people who use and abuse, but just a normal well adjusted person who shares my values.

So if people contact me we can talk about future opportunities.
Back to top Go down
https://achievement.iftopic.com

Opportunity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Building The Future :: Personal Achievement :: Employment-
Jump to: